Every summer Tiburón Golf Club must perform necessary maintenance to both golf courses. That includes aerating fairways and greens. Even though one golf course is closed throughout the summer, we will always have one course open in great condition. Also, since each course will be closed for three weeks at a time, when the courses reopen, they will be in pristine shape. Our members and guests will never putt on aerated greens.
This year we will be closing each golf course for three weeks at a time. The summer rotation schedule is below for your reference:
- May 29-June 17: The Black Course Open
- June 18-July 8: The Gold Course Open
- July 9-July 29: The Black Course Open
- July 30-August 19: The Gold Course Open
- August 20-September 9: The Black Course Open
- September 10-September 27: The Gold Course Open
Click here to book now and save with dynamic pricing for the best available rate.