We are honored to have been selected as the host site for the 2018 Troon Cup, the signature event for our company.
Teams from all over Troon’s portfolio will compete in this four person team best ball event consisting of one professional and three amateurs. This event provides us the opportunity to showcase our facility on a grand stage with 72 teams competing in the event from all over the country.
Tiburón Golf Club has four teams representing our facility in the event with the following members participating:
- Lee Ahrensdorf
- John Hall
- Doug Hunt
- Frank Roda
- John Sabo
- Skip Albrite
- Tom Stapleton
- Marty Barnes
- Marcia Savage
- Betsy Kutner
- Lisa Erdmier
Due to the large scale nature of this event, we will be closing both golf courses along with Sydney’s Pub starting Wednesday, October 17, 2018 through Friday, October 19, 2018. The facilities will reopen Saturday, October 20, 2018 for normal business. The Fitness Center will remain open for use throughout this event.
The following arrangements have been made for member facilities during the time period of October 17 through October 19.
- Tee times have been reserved for Tiburón members at Pelican Marsh Golf Club. Please contact the Tiburón Professional Golf Staff to book a tee time during this event.
- Food and beverage service is available at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples including a 20% discount for members on food and alcohol throughout the event.
Below you will find the hours of operation for the F&B outlets at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort:
- Express(o) Café: 6:00 am – 7:00 pm Daily
- Lemonía: 7:00 am – 11:00 am Daily
- Bella Vista Lounge: 11:30 am – 12:00 am Daily
- The Poolside Grill: 11:00 am – 3:00 pm Daily with Lunch service 11:00 am – 4:00 pm Daily Beverage service
Thank you for your continued support of Tiburón Golf Club and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. We look forward to showcasing our facility during this event. Thank you.
*This letter is intended for members of Tiburón Golf Club.